We celebrated our first Halloween in the new digs, so naturally we hosted a mini bash and invited a bunch of our favorite people over to hang. The gang came through, completed our house with spooky decorations, pizza, and drinks. It was the sweetest success we could have wanted for our first holiday-themed shindig.
To top it off, Marcus and I made a last-minute appearance at the Miguel's Halloween party, which morphed into nearly an all-night event, complete of course with a mini hike the following day up to Natural Bridge.
I can feel myself coming back to life, bit by bit.
For the village around me, for the ways in which life is teaching me to act, react, and counteract, I will be forever grateful. This isn't where I thought I would be, but now that I'm here, I can't imagine anything else. ♥
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment