Sunday, July 23, 2023

Survivor 2023!

 

What is even happening? 
I'm having arguably the best Summer of my life, and it's not over yet. Each time I think my soul has been rinsed in the wave of love and intentionality, a new sweetener is thrown into the mix, and I have no choice but to let it in, and let it do its work. 

The people around me at this juncture in time are hands down helping me breathe life back into a space where I was kind of just existing for so long. I'll look back on this and likely shake my head at the repetition of myself pointing out that this is my healing era, but it is, and I'm going to plant myself firmly in the center of it and take a deep, deep breath. 

Yesterday, I obliged an very-much-not-explained invite from Clare to attend a "Survivor Party," somewhere out in a field behind someone's house. Naturally I said yes. So we signed up, paid our entry, and had the best day of our lives (I mean, it ranks up there at least). 

Check out the highlight reel, and the video up top. (A clearer resolution is on my Instagram: @corinmarichu). If you need us between now and S24, we'll be training our shoulders, building Lego sets, and practicing karaoke. 

Thank you for an incredible time Survivor2023, and special thanks to Kellie and Julia for everything. 

A Highlight Reel-

Survivor 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November → December

November, you flew right by, but you were beautiful.   November 2023 November 2023 ...